"It is marriage of the soul with nature that makes the intellectual fruitful, & gives birth to imagination."
Henry David Thoreau
BRING NATURE & a DOSE OF FUN TO YOUR VIRTUAL MEETINGS
GIVE YOUR TEAM MEETINGS, HAPPY HOUR, OR STRATEGY SESSIONS
AN EXTRA DOSE OF ENERGY AND CREATIVE SPIRIT.
OR MAYBE YOU SEEK A FEW 'MOMENTS OF ZEN' OR A FOREST BATHING EXPERIENCE?
FROM OUR TEAM TO YOURS...
WHETHER YOU NEED AN ISTJ FOR A CALMING PRESENCE,
OR A JOVIAL ENFP TO BRING A BELLY LAUGH AND A SMILE...
WE CAN JOIN YOU FOR COFFEE AT 7AM* or as an End of the day wrap up as we gather round for our feeding routine at 6pm
Or schedule a mid-day meeting for a forest bathing experience, a walk through the garden, or just watch (and listen to) the bamboo.
* times listed as Central USA
- CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED TIME SLOT
- BOOK ONLINE SECURELY WITH PAYPAL
- USE YOUR MEETING LINK OR OURS. Want us to pop in during your meeting at a certain time? Will tell you how to send us a link so we can join. Want to use our zoom link for your group? Just let us know this is your choice.
- WEATHER PERMITTING. If there is significant rain or intensive cloud cover we will have to reschedule your session. This may have less than a few hours to 30 minutes notice, however, will keep an eye on the weather radar to give forewarning within 24 hours. Rescheduling for weather does not constitute a cancellation.
Your virtual session helps in the care and feeding of the camp animals as well as providing the ability to offer affordable short term housing for the artist residency program.
Check out the artist profiles to date here.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE:
Interested in bringing more camp experiences to your virtual meeting, classroom, or gathering?
Would you like to have a campfire or pop in on a summer night to see fireflies flicker? Are you interested in coordinating one of our courses to be a virtual experience?
Also available, virtual instruction for Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign as well as portfolio critique and unique online courses for professional development.
contact VAL to discuss.